R+D+I (Research + Development + Innovation)
2015 – 2016: Scientific Committees and Trade Associations
- Scientific Committee Member for the 16th Word Conference on Earthquake Engineering (Lider on Bridge topic).
- Scientific Committee Member for reviewing and update of the NCh2369-2003 local code (Earthquake-resistant design of industrial structures and facilities).
- Vice President of the Public Infrastructure Commission of the College of Engineers.
- Precast Concrete Seminar: “Precast Concrete evolution in Chile”, organized by PREANSA Company, January 18-21, Santiago, Chile.
- Fifth International Prefabricated Congress: “Prefabricated solution for Small, Medium and Large Span Bridges”, organized by ASOCRETO, September 19-22, Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
- Fifth AICE Congress: “Design of Bridges and Viaducts, present and future – The engineering that coming”, organized by Structural Engineers Association of Chile, Coquimbo, Chile.
- Bridge Seminar – Innovation and Earhtqauake-resistance: “Huasco Bridge – Successives Cantilevers”, organized by CCHC-CDT, Santiago, Chile.
- LATAM BRIDGE – CHILE EDITION: “Earthquake-resistance philosophy of Bridges and Viaducts – The mega earthquake on February 27, 2010”, organized by LATAM BRIDGE, Santiago, Chile.
- Bridges Seminar: “Seismic isolation design for the Americo Vespucio Viaduct”, organized by CCHC, Santiago, Chile.
- Postgraduate Course: “Los Bosques de Santiago Viaduct – Design and Construction”, organized by Geothecnical and Structural Enginnering Department of the Pontifitial Cathilic University of Chile, Santiago, Chile.
- Postgraduate Course: “Marga Marga II Viaduct – Design and Construction”, organized by Geothecnical and Structural Engineering Department of the Pontifitial Catholic University of Chile, Santiago, Chile.
- Postgraduate Course: “Structural Design of Wind Turbines”, organized by Civil Engineering Department of the University of Chile, Santiago, Chile.
- ACHISINA Congress: “Seismic Response Analisys of the Soil-pile-structure interaction”, organized by Chilean Association of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, Santiago, Chile. Co-authors: P. Ortigosa y T. Guendelman.
2001: Technical magazine
- BIT Magazine: “Marga Marga II Viaduct – Design and Construction”, Santiago, Chile.
1999: Technical magazine
- BIT Magazine: “Presstressed girder full-scale test”, Santiago, Chile